Somehow a year has went by and I forgot to blog. I set out with good intentions but somehow I managed to put this blog in my low priorities box. I can’t believe that was almost a year ago. As I said in the title though: New year, new attempt.
I know some people really don’t believe in New Year Resolutions, but I am a believer. Last year my main resolution was to learn to play the violin. Now it is a year later and I still go to a lesson every Wednesday, and I am loving it. I might also mention I had no prior music education and when I originally called my current teacher for lessons she tried to talk me out of it. She told me the violin is considered one of the most difficult instruments to learn (challenge accepted). So if you think no one follows through with resolutions, well … I believe I just proved you wrong.
This year I have a few resolutions and I will let you know this time next year if I followed through.
- Post a photo to Facebook each day – trying this one year challenge.
- Practice my violin an hour per day, and hopefully be jamming with Kristine this time next year.
- Giving up pop (This will be hard for me).
- Give up McDonalds (Torture, actually), and eat healthier.
- Post to this blog weekly.
- Be more active.
- Start creating, editing and posting videos to YouTube.
I will stop there at lucky 7. I know I have made a lot of commitments. Hopefully with the help of Google Calendar I think I will have enough reminders to keep me on track.
See you next week!